Wait just a second! How did we get to WEEK SEVEN? (Oh, and finish it, too?) I feel like I just met you all. Sniff, sniff!
That reminds me, it’s time for you to think up a hashtag for your class for the halcyon (or horrific) day when you’re not in #J361 anymore. My spring 2009 #J361 class (the original Twitter class) calls itself #TeamAwesome, and last fall’s class is #TeamFabulous. What would you like to be?
This weekend, I’m sure you’d love to be doing homework. Here’s the list:
- SOTU revisions were due last night for all but three of you. If you didn’t get them in, email them ASAP.
- Media analysis blog due tomorrow. Again, PLEASE look for an article you admire, something you can emulate. I’m not sure you all took that message to heart last week. Explain why you like the writing, how the photos worked with the article, how the writer synthesized sources and linked to other topics or something else of note.
- Neighborhood switch! Blogs for that are due by class time on Tuesday. See photo above if you forgot your fresh new neighborhood assignment.
- Also due on Tuesday: Pitch letters for enterprise story!
- Tuesday and Thursday= current event quizzes 9 & 10.
- Due on Thursday: Profile revisions, assuming I get you feedback by Sunday night.
May you all enjoy the weekend! Email or DM or @ me with questions.